Fusionhost expands into Melbourne, Australia
Due to popular demand and customer feedback, we are pleased to announce the launch of our newest public platform Location: Melbourne, Australia.
Located in the heart of the coastal state’s capital, and located at Equinix’s Melbourne ME1 International Business Exchange, our state-of-the-art platform not only provides excellent local peering and access but also boasts world-class international transit.
You asked, we delivered
Back in 2017, we asked what new cloud niche you’d be most interested in. With almost 30% of the vote, Melbourne took the top spot, and, since then, we’ve been working tirelessly to make it a reality.
By partnering with ColoAU, a leading telecom service provider in Victoria and New South Wales, we were able to gain unique access to the Equinix Melbourne data center. And, now that all the necessary equipment has been set up, we are now giving you the opportunity to take advantage of this latest offering from FusionHost.
Melbourne’s public platform is also our first deployment using the latest Dell hardware, and after some extensive calculations, we’ve determined that it will provide:
- 5x read/write speed increases at storage-level
- 140% performance increase at the VM level
- 10Gbit connectivity between Hypervisors and NAS (10x faster than previous deployments)
- All-new Xeon gold CPUs DDR4 ECC memory, brand-new high-cache RAID controllers (Dell PERC H740)
With this new deployment, our users can experience a fully-optimized user experience and significantly increased VM performance, in a truly desirable location. And, what’s more, we also now accept AUD as payment, making it even easier to take advantage of Fusionhost’s fantastic offers.
We bring the cloud to your doorstep, wherever it is. To learn more about our global locations or why we are the largest OnApp provider in the world, get in touch and start your OnApp journey today.
Discover a deal wrapper below. Enjoy 50% off all services at our brand new Melbourne, AUS, location with promo code MelbourneWebHosting.
Terms and Conditions:
- Orders must use the promo code to receive the offer, make sure the discount code MelbourneWebHosting is applied in the “Promotional Code” field when you proceed to checkout.
- This offer is open to new and existing customers alike, but cannot be used to replace or discount an existing service or account.
- This offer is not in conjunction with an existing reseller discount but can be used in place of a reseller discount by removing your partner’s prices and applying this code.
- Any questions – our team is always on-hand to answer any inquiries you may have – get in touch.
#fusionhost #plymouth #plymouthwebdesign #domains #domainnames #domainregistration #domaintransfer #webhost #webhosting #resellerhosting #cloud #cloudhost #cloudhosting #cloudservers #vpn #ssl #ssl #sslcertificate #websitedesign #webdesign #graphicsdesign #appdesign #appdevelopment